Our team has considerable experience in dealing with domestic and international banking and capital markets transactions. We regularly advise local and international clientele comprising banks, corporations, investments funds and multilateral financial institutions dealing with classic transactions on the lender, borrower, issuer, or guarantor side as well as more sophisticated and innovative transactions.
Our lawyers have advised or are currently advising:
- A major international bank and other lenders on a US$250 million secured syndicated loan to PetroVietnam to provide funding in connection with the Dung Quat refinery;
- A major international bank and other lenders on a US$130 million financing for a leading port operator in Vietnam to refinance its debt and finance a port terminal in the South of Vietnam;
- A consortium of international lenders, in the reorganization of a US$600 million loan granted to a large Vietnamese corporation on the verge of bankruptcy;
- A major European bank on a number of secured loans to major State owned commercial banks; and
- Three leading European banks in relation to a potential securitisation of receivables from ECA covered loans to various Vietnamese State-owned enterprises.