Audier & Partners have provided expert assistance to a variety of projects to improve the legal framework in Vietnam. Our lawyers have been appointed as experts for various international organisations and State agencies to review and advise on recommended amendments to the laws of Vietnam
Our team has notably assisted:
• The State Bank of Vietnam in connection with the restructuring program of the Vietnamese state owned banking sector;
• The delegation of the European Commission in Vietnam in preparing a review of the legal environment for BOT projects in Vietnam;
• The ADB in assessing the eligibility of Vietnamese State Owned Enterprises for ADB funded projects;
• The ADB in assessing the eligibility of Uzbek State Owned Enterprises in the transportation sector for ADB funded projects; and
• The NSCERD for a project to implement a system to monitor the progress of SOE reform and to improve the transparency and governance of the equitization process.